Monday, June 14, 2010

please meet "Miss Marie Pierre Cheeky"

I have a new friend! she is a sock monkey from the UK..spent the better part of a week in a padded envelope (cell) just to come to stay with me in the USA!...So far she's a little homesick..but quickly adjusting to the South Carolina sunshine and intense heat...Hopefully today she gets to view the beautiful May River for lunch! Missy ...as I call her...is soft colors of pink and silver and white...has perky little ears and a big smile...she is lucky enough to wear silver and pink flip-flops, which by a coincidence match a pair of mine!..She was lovingly handmade by a sweet lady, across an ocean..and sent to me! Lucky me!

So today we spend our first day together getting to know each other..new friends..everlasting...and she sits staring at my laptop..just waiting for me to look away a second so she can play too..she loves to blog! You will meet her again..that's for sure! <3<3<3

1 comment:

  1. You would love my duck. I will have to blog about her. It's too long a story to share here.
    I have too many stuffed animals, and they are my best friends.

    ReplyDelete